Monday 22 November 2010

“Back (Dancing) on My Feet”

November 9, 2009 to November 15, 2009

This week started off with dancing and I felt like I continued dancing for the rest of the week. On Tuesday, all the second years at Mountview had to perform in “Choreography Event”. It is basically a dance concert that is made up of only the second years. We did the entire thing on our own from choreographing it to performing it. Many hours were put into rehearsing these numbers and having several dress rehearsals and in the end the night was a wonderful success. I was told by several of the staff at Mountview that it was one of the best choreographic evenings they’ve ever seen. So hats off to all the MT Second Years at Mountview!

On Friday night I went out with a group from Mountview to a place in Palmers Green called Inn on the Green Pub. It was a great night out to reward ourselves for a great week and job well done with choreographic evening. There was lots of dancing, live music, drinking, and fun to be had.

On Saturday I headed to Harrods for the day to do my Christmas shopping and get all of the souvenir shopping out of the way. That place just amazes me. It is so big and once you go in, you spend hours just looking at everything…just looking though because you can’t afford it. Anyway, three hours and a drained bank account later, I headed back to Mussel Hill. That night I headed to Leonie’s for a birthday party for one of the girls at Mountview. It was again just a really great night to chill and enjoy being with each other. It was at this party that I realized that I only had one month left in London…my days were numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment